Monday, January 30, 2012

How Time Flies !!

I am in shock!!  Has it been that long since I posted?? \
I still have to learn how to upload my pictures of my cards.  I have been doing pretty good by making cards this month; not exactly 1 a day....but trying out new techniques and more challenges from Splitcoast Stampers and I joined their Fan Club!!  The new technique was inspired by Belleek Pottery from Ireland,...it was called Negative Effect !!  It came out nice the 2nd time...the first time -- disaster. 
Well, this is how it came out !!  I was so happy to learn this new technique !!  It will come in handy -- Wedding cards will be nice for this technique.
Next little challenge is a "Six-Fold Card" and the "Cascading Card".  I already played with the Cascading Card, now all I have to do is pick out some paper and do it for real; I just practiced on some scrappy paper and it came out OK.  Now for the real thing.  I just went on You tube for the directions for the Six-Fold Card, so now I can try this out tomorrow also.
that picture bothers me.  I want to be able to have text around it...more to learn!

Time for bed ----
Good Night, Lord God
Thank you for today's adventures !!

Ronnie-Bear

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I am just so embarrassed because my blog is so dumb....not like everyone else's where they have a lot of badges and followers of their designs. Just learning how to do this stuff.

      Delete
  2. This did come out well. I can't wait to try this technique. By the way, your blog is not dumb - it is very fun. Everyone starts out without badges and followers - you will build scores of them soon! I just started mine a few months ago so I know how you feel though. Enter more on-line challenges and you will get a lot of buttons to put on the side. I really like your card and I appreciate the comment you left on my blog too. I used that comment you made about you believing in miracles because you are one on one of my cards - it will post tomorrow so be sure to go check. Hugz!

    P.S. - It is easier for people to comment if you turn off that word verification thing - you might want to consider it.

    ReplyDelete