Saturday, January 14, 2012

Learning something new !!

I am in awe of fancy writing...not just calligraphy, but fancy brush strokes also.  I watched a few YouTube Tutorials on it last night.  I wanted to write something special on two bookmarkers that I was working on last night and this morning.  I practiced the words til I got it right and then wrote on the bookmarkers with an embossing pen and embossed it to the markers.  Awesome try!!  It will get better -- I'll just keep practicing. 

And I love coloring with colored pencils....and am practicing every chance I get with the copics I have.  What a nice medium that is!!  The blending is awesome.  Glad I ran into it!!  Now I just need the blending book!! 

It seems like it's the best way I can learn by reading or viewing pictures.  I know there are a lot of people who say they can't learn by a book....I don't seem to have a problem with that --  thank God that, even being Polish, that I can do what other people can't.....  what a statement that is !!

OK....today finished two bookmarkers!!  I did want to accomplish 1 card a day for 2012.  I guess I'll just have to catch up -- in between all my practicing new techniques !!

OK -- Goin' to bed !!
I'll just have to post my creations when I learn how --  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment