Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A WEEKLY POSTING ???

Maybe I could be more consistent if I write a little each day and publish once a week; then maybe I would have time to upload pics and write what it's all about!!  Sounds good to me !!!  Then the family and I went camping and that just messed me up altogether.

OK...today is Monday, the 28th,  and the plan for today is to get maybe one or two cards done.  I found out about two deaths in the family so the two sympathy cards I made over this weekend are going to be used up.  I need more of them.  We all seem to run short one time or another.  I just looked at the date and talk about  getting messed up!  I need something to eat -- I just noticed the time, and lunch is definitely needed. 
One of my favorite places is Pinterest!!!  So full of inspirations and ideas !!  It has become a daily "MUST"  !!  I do have to pick up my Stampin' Up order.

Today is Tuesday, the 29th of July -- I just have to make time.  I learned how to add a gadget today on the blog.  The only trouble is when I try to change the place it had landed in, the blog does not give me a chance to save the change.  I can preview it changed but on the page where the change occurs (to drag & drop)  the blog changing area doesn't have a button that says "save changes".  I guess I have to visit the forum again.  That is where I learned how to "add a gadget".  So now I am off to pick up my SU order and hopefully I can get back to this later.  (After I get done with PINTEREST !!! )

Yup -- goofed again !!  Today is 8.1.2014 -- Friday -- and I missed typing for 2 days.  I spent most of my time on Pinterest and visiting though.   So today I would like to DO something.  I am looking at remaking clothing.  I hate throwing out clothes (for the material mostly).  I just saw some cute things to make out of old tee shirts....I do want to do THAT !!!  Later -- people !!

OK -- here I am again!!  Today is August 5th, 2014!!    I am going to try to really do a weekly blog-thing ---  but I have been a little busy anyway!

Played games with the grand=kids and my DIL -- we had fun and then I went downstairs and worked on a necklace I had been wanting to make.  When I was down in Florida, I found this pendant and I immediately pictured a 3 string necklace.  I HAD to get it; finding the right beads to go with it was a challenge.

A friend of mine, who is a jewelry maker - Beedle's Baubles -- told me to go with a satin cord and just make it as a single pendant strand.  On the back of the pendant, was a piece of backing with 3-rings on each side to make it a 3 string necklace.  So here is the finished product -- I absolutely love this.  It is all that I expected it to be !!  It is silver with clear rhinestones in the center -- lovely !!

 
I have also made a couple more necklaces where the beads just caught my eye.  Here they are --
 
 
 
I was born in November, so Topaz has been one of the favorites, but these beads really caught my eye!!  Now I should make a bracelet and earrings to match -- on goes the search for beads that will match.
 
 
I love the vermillion color -- these beads just spoke to me.  I took a picture of them two ways - together and separated.  The reason for the separation is to see which way I would like to see them worn. I did find some beads to use them for the "in-betweeners".  But, to me, it still doesn't look right.
Maybe I should just leave them together as in the first photo.  Hmmmmmm!!
 
 

This is a picture of two of my favorite people:  Aidan ( in the foreground) is wearing his new "Dino Dan" type outfit -- he LOVES dinosaurs and Alex (in the background) is quite the little ham-bone!!  They are so cute, but a REAL handful !!  Alex will be in 1st grade this year and Aidan is in pre-K 4!!


This is my youngest son, Wayne, with the newest addition to our family -- Jayden, who is 1 year old.  He is a little chubby baby -- he'll lose it once he starts "runnin'" !!


This past month I even was camping with the family -- what fun that was !!  I really enjoyed it -- it's been a long time (longer than I would like to count) since I was camping.  I think I only had the two oldest children at the time -- Phil and Peter.  Camping and fishing -- that was the thing in those days.  That was so much fun!!  We did go fishing this time -- Alex got the first catch, this trip, was a "TURTLE"!!
And I did catch a fish -- !! -- Yay!!!  Glad to see I haven't lost my touch!! I wish I had a picture of what we caught.
 
Here is the family discussing the "plans for the day".  We were at Black Rock State Park.
 


Making smores was just the thing for  the evening !!!
 

Here's the two grandchildren pretending to be ALLIGATORS coming to shore to attack GRAMMA !!
A really fun weekend !!

 

I have made some newer cards -- I just have to take pictures and then I can post them. 

I also got the tee-shirts and have started making the "scarves".   I have to get the contrasting embellishments before I can take pictures and "show them off"  !!

 I just love PINTEREST !!!  I can already see the presents I will have fun making!!  OK -- I guess I am done with this blog for today!!  Yay !!  I just wanted to have something interesting to say; I have been checking out other blogs and most of them have something on a daily basis --  maybe someday I will have a little something for every day -- or maybe every other day !!

Thank you, Lord for my talents and another day !!  Help me to put everything to good use !!

Until next time --
Ronnie-Bear



 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment